Tour Date: May 5-20, 2018
Tour Price: $3,500 Aus Excluding Airfares
Tour Capacity : 10
Bookings: Tier A accepted now
Spinning barrels in warm water surrounded by tropical jungle. It’s an exotic combination that has been attracting to Indonesia for over 50 years.
In 2018 we are heading to the Mentawais in Indonesia. There’s no place on the planet with such a concentration of world class waves. With reefs facing every direction, it’s a great place to find a break to suit your ability.
Will you be taking on the heaving barrels of Rifles and Kandui or just enjoying the perfection of the lesser known breaks.
The tour is based out of Pit Stop Hill which is located above the amazing E-Bay. With 2 fast boats, the group can split into shredders and cruisers and head to the most suitable breaks.
• 11 days accommodation at Pit Stop Hill
• Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. (except dinners on Bali)
• 3 beers a day at camp
• fast boat transfers to and from Padang
• 2 nights twin share accommodation at Mercure Padang
• 2 x airport transfers
• All Indonesia government taxes.
• Bilingual advanced first aid trained tour host.
• access to HD drone footage taken during the tour. We can also cut a short surf film for people who purchase photographs.
• Surf photos taken by professional photographers. Packages cost between $US40 – $US120
• Ding repairs
• Additional alcohol purchases.
• Comprehensive travel insurance that includes medical cover for surfing.
0-50 – Low, 50-70 – Medium, 70-100 – High
- Technical Skills Required
- Fitness Required
- Filth Factor