The French Pyrenees has long been regarded as one of the world’s premier cycling regions. It’s also home to the first or last climbing stages during all the Tour de France races.
Staying in a 17th Century Chateau, this tour gives guests a chance to take on all the iconic climbs of the French Pyrenees such as the Col du Tourmalet, Col d’Aspin, Cauterets (all in this year’s Tour de France) and the mighty Hautacam.
Our tour includes vehicle support during rides, home cooked meals during our stay at the villa including wine, and a pool overlooking the mountains to relax in after rides.
With so many great climbs so close to the villa, guests can push themselves as hard as they like and then cruise back home.
• 7 nights accommodation
• 7 breakfasts
• 6 home cooked three course dinners
• 7 days of guided cycling
• post ride snacks
• riding guide
• transfers to and from toulouse train station
• vehicle support
• tour jersey
• mechanical support scubas tubes, lubes, canisters, tools
• Paris accommodation
• TGV (super fast train) between Paris and Toulouse. Easily booked online for approximately 48-65 Euros
• bike component replacement
• Comprehensive travel insurance
0-50 – Low, 50-70 – Medium, 70-100 – High
- Technical Skills Required
- Fitness Required
- Filth Factor