The Indian Himalayas around Leh offers a truly epic motor bike adventure and the opportunity to ride the three highest road passes in the world.
Leh is a fascinating city that was at a crossroads of the old trading routes from Kashgar, Tibet, and Kashmir.The old town is a fascinating place to explore with a compact area of mud brick houses and narrow lanes directly to the east of Main Bazar.
It’s just one stop on a 13 day fully supported ride throughout the region which explores lakes, glaciers, temples, and of course the high mountain passes. The Indian Government limits the numbers of vehicle permits in the region so don’t expect to come across any traffic high up in the mountains.
Guests will ride 350 or 500cc Royal Enfield motorbikes which will be delivered to our hotel near Delhi Airport.
• 2 nights accommodation at the Sheraton in Delhi.
• 12 nights accommodation on tour. Accommodation includes tents and small guesthouses in remote regions and higher standard hotels in Leh.
• 13 days of motor bike hire
• All meals on tour
• All government permits and fees
• Bilingual tour host(s)
• Tour mechanic and backing vehicle
• Tour film and photography service using HD drones and SLR cameras.
• Daily spending money for small purchases on tour
• Alcoholic purchases
• Souvenir purchases
• Entry fees for temples (spending allowance can be used)
• Additional tourism activities such as walking tours.
• damage to motorcycles caused by the rider
• Comprehensive travel insurance
• Full motorbike licence that allows riders to use bikes with a capacity of 350cc and above.
0-50 – Low, 50-70 – Medium, 70-100 – High
- Technical Skills Required
- Fitness Required
- Filth Factor